Hasslein Blog: Support Indie Film/TV: Help Jerry Seward and Babylon 5's Jason Carter Make a Pilot

REFERENCE GUIDES BY GEEKS, FOR GEEKS

Hasslein Blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Support Indie Film/TV: Help Jerry Seward and Babylon 5's Jason Carter Make a Pilot

by Rich Handley
If you're like me, you love Babylon 5 and all things connected to it. And if you're not like me, you just clicked off this article after reading that first sentence, which means I am now free to talk about you, since you won't be here to know about it.

If you ARE still here, though, I hope you'll consider spreading the word about an upcoming project. Independent film producer Jerry Seward is looking to produce a television pilot starring B5's brilliant Jason ("Marcus Cole") Carter. The film is titled Pendragon, P.I., and Carter's character is "an unconventional private investigator who's a bit of Sherlock Holmes, a splash of Sam Spade and a dash of The Doctor."

Jason Carter in Pendragon, P.I.
Doctor Who producers, take note.

I'm happy to support Jerry's efforts, both because he's a friend and because Marcus was one of my favorite character's on B5, and I hope you will, too. You can help the project immensely by either making a donation or sharing the film's Indiegogo page with others whom you think may be interested in making a contribution or otherwise sponsoring the production.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home