Hasslein Blog: Preview of Star Trek Into Darkness Warping to IMAX Theaters on Dec. 14

REFERENCE GUIDES BY GEEKS, FOR GEEKS

Hasslein Blog

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Preview of Star Trek Into Darkness Warping to IMAX Theaters on Dec. 14

by Rich Handley

If you're planning to see The Hobbit at an IMAX theater in December, then you're in for a treat: an exclusive look at the first nine minutes of the next Star Trek movie, Star Trek Into DarknessHere's the story.


I had been debating about whether or not to see The Hobbit in IMAX, as I wasn't sure I wanted to spend the high ticket price. Now, however, I'll be there... which basically shows that I'm a sucker. But I can live with that. It's been four years that we've waited to see new Star Trek, and I'm happy not to have to wait until May 2013. Plus, I was definitely planning to see The Hobbit anyway, so it's a win-win situation.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home