Hasslein Blog: G.I. Joe Fans: Can You Answer the Call for Reinforcements?

REFERENCE GUIDES BY GEEKS, FOR GEEKS

Hasslein Blog

Thursday, July 11, 2013

G.I. Joe Fans: Can You Answer the Call for Reinforcements?

By Rich Handley

Author James McFadden, who is currently hard at work writing Hasslein Books' upcoming title Fighting for Freedom: The Unauthorized G.I. Joe Chronology, has issued the following call for assistance. If you're a G.I. Joe fan and can help out, please e-mail Hasslein Books (info@hassleinbooks.com) or contact Jim directly (jmmcfadd2@yahoo.com). Here's Jim's request:

"The following items are books and other material I could use help with getting access to. I am looking for any kind of help you can give. You could point out where the material is available online, where it may be bought, or write me a brief summary or maybe even scan something for me if you're feeling extremely generous with your time. Again, most of these are not a major part of G.I. Joe fiction and in some cases, all that's needed is a little bit of information for the sake of including it in the timeline. In-depth analysis of a story included in a coloring book isn't necessary, and really doesn't rate too much exploration in a book like this. If you have any of these items, please don't just send info or scans to me, as someone else may have beaten you to it. Just contact me here and let me know."

You can view Jim's list at his G.I. Joe Web site, here. Thanks, soldiers!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home